5th Dimensional Art & Happenings
5th Dimensional Art & Happenings
The 5th Dimensional Artwork was developed in 1990, Berkeley California.
This particular style of mine was born out of a deeper awareness of how vibrant colors and the medium of oil can convey a certain vibration of other energy consciousness and symbolic movement. My art comes to celebrate the imagination of the human soul, the cosmic energy patterns and deeper mysteries. It invites the viewer to enter into an unknown yet friendly and magical landscape.
The “5th Dimensional “ language is also a medium used to enhance a sharper seeing “beyond the canvas”.
What might appear as one image, unfolds into more of an expanded observation if one takes the time to look closer and deeper into the content. The paintings are created in a manner where the images become gateways into another world of interpretation.
The symbols are integral parts of the paintings, as it comes to remind us of fluid sacred geometric forms of the universal life forces embedded in our consciousness as well as in nature.
Source of Inspiration
The Source of Inspiration in Eva’s oil paintings stems from a state of consciousness which has been accessed through years of painting and spiritual growth. This process has become a basis for the development of the 5th Dimensional Artwork, which is expressed by:
- My Paintings give room for you to complete the image in your own way.
- The Colors & Forms that are present in the paintings allow for subjective associations,
- without imposing limits.
- The Design & Free flowing patterns stem from intuitive consciousness of the energy emitted from the observed or perceived forms.
- My Art invites the viewer to journey into exotic areas – where the day to day reality fades away and other dimensions gradually seep in.
5th Dimensional Happenings
Art Related Style & Multi-Media Dance
- MULTI-MEDIA DANCE
Multi-Media Solo Dance Presentations, accompanied with projected art work, is another medium used in my exhibitions. They are designed to add the expression of abstract movement beyond the visuals of the 3rd dimensional content of the canvas. This movement conveys yet another layer of interpretation of the artwork and invites the audience to “participate in the painting” alongside with the creator.
As the content of the painted images of the canvas are projected outwards, to meet the observer, a magical interaction occurs. It is not a state in which you can point your finger on an exact measured occurrence, but it is rather a gently and intangible force that operates and which can tickle your imagination.
SELECTED ART RELATED WORK
- 5th Dimensional Happening for Women, Zichron Art Center, Zichron Yaakov, 2017
- 5th Dimensional Happening, Festival Chamshushalayim at Beit Canada, Jerusalem, 2016
- 5th Dimensional Happening at Woodstock for youth without alcohol, Nachlaot, Jerusalem, 2016
- 5th Dimensional Happening & Flamenco Dancing, Machol Shalem, First Station, Jerusalem, 2016
- 5th Dimensional Happening, Strandska, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2015
- 5th Dimensional Happening, Jerusalem Municipality Women’s Forum, Tulip Center, Jerusalem, 2015
- 5th Dimensional Happening & Flamenco, Lindberg Peace Foundation, Tulip Center, Jerusalem, 2014
- 5th Dimensional Happening, Kehilat KoTomaro, Beit Shemesh, 2014
- 5th Dimensional Happening, Teatron Chazuti, Talpiot, Jerusalem, 2013
- 5th Dimensional Artwork Slide, Lindberg Peace Foundation, Peace & Art Happening. Tulip Center, Jerusalem, 2012
- 5th Dimensional Happening & Dance movement with Emmanuel Itier’s Women circle, Tulip Center, 2012
- 5th Dimensional Artwork Slide & Dance movement with Lior Jacob, founder of the San Francisco Passion University, Tulip Center, 2011
- 5th Dimensional Happening & Dance movement with Chaim Cohen, Alternateva Fair, International Conventions Center, Binyaney Ha’ouma, Jerusalem, 2010
- Mixed Media presentation, Palace of Fine Arts,2nd Visionary Art & Video Festival, SF. CA, 2003
- 5th Dimensional Artwork Slide Projection for Passion Dance Movement, San Francisco, 2003
- Set up of Healing Dome Structures decorated with flower theme of Tulip decor, to accommodate many guests intake and visitors, Black Rock Desert, Nevada,1999, 2000, 2001
- Illustrations projected at Techno Mass events, Howard Thurman Center, UCS, Oakland, 1999
- Painted a series of individual frames for an environmental installment, Bordello Springs, Nevada, 1995
- Projected art work displayed on landscape intermingled with group performance, Desert Site Work, Black Rock Desert, Nevada, 1994
- Building of a seven ring spiral for out-door ceremonies, Fairfax, California, 1993
- Multi-Media Solo Dance presentation, accompanied with projected art work, Arbel Art Gallery, Rishon Lezion, Israel, 1993
- Building of an out-door amphitheater for musical and theatrical events, Camp Ramah, Palmer, Massachusetts, 1985